- Boards & Commissions
- Planning Board
To make an application to the Planning Board please see our Planning Page
CHERRY HILL TOWNSHIP PLANNING BOARD
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that due to the immense success of holding fully remote meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic, the improved presentation of testimony and exhibits by applicants, and the increased public participation during public meetings, the Planning Board’s regular public meetings will be held fully remote via Zoom in lieu of in-person until further notice and in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6, et seq. To access all live fully remote meetings, please utilize one of the following methods:
Time: Caucus - 07:00 PM Eastern Time; Regular Meeting - 07:30 PM Eastern Time
By Computer, Tablet, Smart Device, and/or Internet Browser: https://zoom.us/s/771740704
By Telephone: Dial: US: 1 (312) 626-6799 (International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/axWQVK36u)
Webinar ID: 771 740 704
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the most recent and applicable Planning Board By-Laws shall remain in effect and can be found at https://www.chnj.gov/113/Planning-Board
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that a Meeting Agenda and any exhibits an applicant intends to introduce during a hearing will be available on the Department of Community Development’s webpage at https://www.chnj.gov/113/Planning-Board at least two (2) days prior to the aforementioned scheduled meetings/hearings.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that members of the public may access the application plans, documents, and review letters on the Department of Community Development’s webpage at https://www.chnj.gov/113/Planning-Board.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that members of the public lacking the resources or know-how for technological access should contact the Planning Board Secretary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 856-488-7870, for assistance in accessing any documents and/or the meetings/hearings.
- 7 p.m. (caucus) / 7:30 p.m. (hearing)
- The 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Via Zoom unless otherwise noted
- Meeting Schedule (PDF)
Please access the upcoming Planning Board Meeting Agenda.
PUBLIC DOCUMENTS FOR UPCOMING PLANNING BOARD AGENDA APPLICATIONS:
Public Documents for Application #17-P-0041 Devel, LLC (Phase 1 & 2) - To be heard on April 3, 2023
Public Documents for Application #18-P-0002 Devel, LLC (Phase 3) - To be heard on April 3, 2023
21) Affordable Housing Memorandum 02-16-2023, Affordable Housing Supplemental Memorandum 03-14-2023, COAH Redistribution Plan 03-06-2023
Public Documents for Application #XX-X-XXXX (APPLICANT NAME) - To Be Heard on (DATE)
|Submitted Application Materials||List of Exhibits|
Please view 2020 to current Planning Board Agendas and Minutes.
View Prior Year Agendas (2013-Present)
View Prior Year Minutes (2019 - Present)
View Archived Minutes (2013-2018)
List of current members (PDF).
- Burgis Associates, Inc., Housing Consultant
- Dembo, Brown & Burns, LLP, Planning Board Solicitor
- Environmental Resolutions, Inc., Planning Board Engineer/Traffic Consultant
- Pennoni Associates, Inc., Professional Planning Consultant
- LRK, Inc., Redevelopment Planning Consultant
- Cosmas Diamantis, Esq., Board Secretary
- Jacob Richman, PP, AICP, Alternate Board Secretary
- Samuel Opal, Alternate Board Secretary
- The Planning Board has specific jurisdiction in the following areas:
- Applications for minor and major site plans
- Applications for minor and major subdivisions
- Applications for conditional uses
- Applications for change of use
- Bulk (C) variances for signs (with site plan waiver)
- All bulk (C) variances in conjunction with subdivisions, site plans or conditional use applications