Police Records

Service Hours

The Police Records Office is located on the first floor of the Municipal Building. It is open to:

  • File incident reports
    • 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
      Monday through Friday
  • Criminal Complaints can be signed in Cherry Hill Municipal Court
    • 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on
      Mondays and Fridays.

Police Reports

Copies of police reports are available to involved persons and can be picked up during regular business hours at the Police Records window.


Fingerprinting service is available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. There is a $45 charge for the first 2 cards and $5 for each additional card. You must live in Cherry Hill Township to be eligible for this service. Payment can be made by cash or check.

Canvassers Permits

Individuals wishing to solicit Door-to-Door in any residential area within Cherry Hill Township must obtain a Canvassers Permit (PDF) from the Cherry Hill Police Department. The application must be completed and a copy of the applicants identification must be submitted along with a $90 non-refundable fee.

Firearms Permit Application

Individuals wishing to apply for a Firearms Identification Card or Handgun Purchase Permit, please read the Firearms Application Instruction (PDF) and Permit to Carry a Handgun Instruction (PDF). If you wish to check on the status of your application, please email the Firearms Unit at firearms@cherryhillpolice.com.

Temporary Handicapped Placard

Temporary Placards are issued for six months, with one six month renewal allowed. To apply for a temporary parking placard, you must download and complete the Temporary Placard Application (PDF), or visit the Police Records window for a copy. Then you must:
1. Have a qualified medical practitioner certify that you are qualified for a temporary placard; see qualifications for medical certification information.
2. Submit the completed application the Police Records window with a check or money order made payable to MVC in the amount of $4.00.

After review and approval by the Chief of Police, a temporary placard will be issued. The application MUST be submitted in person. Do not submit the application to the MVC.

Contact Information

For more information, please contact Records Unit by calling 856-488-7822