Eligible uses for awarded subrecipient ARPA funds are any costs associated with designing and implementing a project or program to mitigate or respond to an impact created by the pandemic on an identified population or group within the community. Each awarded subrecipient will be required to provide proof of expenditures associated with the program as well as report on the performance of the program itself.
Eligible uses for awarded beneficiary ARPA funds include
- Supporting payroll and benefits
- Costs to retain employees
- Mortgage, rent utility and other operating costs
- Technical assistance, counseling, or other services to support business planning
- Support to mitigate financial hardship