Please fill out the following applications at your own convenience:

Bowling Alley License Application: PDF

Block Party Application: PDF

Coin-Operated Amusement Device License Application: PDF

Dealers of Precious Metals, Gems, etc. Secondhand Goods License Application: PDF

Food License Application: PDF

  •  Vending Machines
  • Mobile Food Retail Units (Food Trucks)
  • Incidental Use (Establishments selling prepackaged food or drink for off premise consumption)
  • Hotels, Motels Not Having Seats 
  • Retail Establishments Having Seats (Restaurants)
  • Retail Establishments Not Having Seats  (Supermarkets, grocery stores, drug stores, catering facilities, wholesale food distribution, general merch stores that provide food)
  • Day Care Centers 
  • Township/Non-Profit Sponsored Event
  • Food and Beverage Coin-Operated Vending Machine 
  • Medical/Quasi Medical – Nursing homes, assisted living, hospitals that provide foo
  • Shared Seating (Food Court or Kiosks) 

Additional Camden County Department of Health & Human Services Food Forms: 

For more information or to schedule a restaurant or mobile food truck inspection with Camden County, please call (856) 374-6052 or email

Games of Chance Applications - Please submit all applications to the Township Clerk’s Office; please call (856) 488-7892 for further instructions

Gas Station / Motor Vehicle Service Station License Application: PDF

Landlord Registration Form - Required for all rental properties: PDF

Limousine/Taxi Cab Business License Application: PDF 

Liquor - All guidelines are available on the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control’s website; please submit all forms directly to the Township Clerk’s Office; please call (856) 488-7892 for specific instructions

Marriage or Civil Union License Application -  PDF   Please call the Township Clerk’s Office to make an appointment and bring with you this application; please do not sign the application, as you must sign it in person after taking an oath:

Massage Business License Application: PDF

Mobile Trailer Park License Application: PDF

Pet Shop Kennel Application: PDF

Pool and Billiard Room License Application: PDF

Public Amusement License Application: PDF

  • Theatrical performances, art shows, antique shows, concerts, plays, shows, exhibitions, speeches and lectures;
  • Circuses, carnivals, fairs;
  • Dances;
  • Sporting events;
  • Closed circuit television programs and exhibitions of motion pictures;
  • Miniature golf courses; Escape Rooms; Axe Throwing
  • Arcades and karaoke clubs
  • Other events.

Swimming Pool License Application: PDF 

Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit

Temporary Sign Permit Application- Only available to nonprofit organizations for a maximum of 30 days: PDF

Temporary Use Permit Application: PDF , Online Application 

Transient Merchant and Itinerant Vendor License Application: PDF 

Temporary Vendors of Seasonal Merchandise: PDF 

Seasonal goods, such as Christmas trees, Easter flowers, vegetables, fruits and the like as a temporary use, on premises not occupied by an established business selling such goods in the usual course of business