Business Licenses


There are a number of businesses in the township that require licensing under the requirements of the township's General Regulations. If you intend to operate any of the following businesses, please contact the Clerk's Office at 856-488-7892 to find out more about licensing procedures:

  • Amusement centers - including but not limited to such businesses as bowling alleys, billiard halls, and miniature golf
  • Food vendors
  • Gas stations
  • Limousine or taxi service
  • Liquor
  • Massage - each masseuse must be licensed by the township
  • Temporary use / seasonal or transient merchant

If you do not fall into one of the above categories you will still be required to obtain a zoning permit (PDF).