The Public Works building is now open to the public. Please be sure to wear a mask when entering the building and bring proper ID showing Cherry Hill Township residency when dropping off at our recycling site or picking up leaf bags.
Recycling drop-off hours are from
7:30am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday and
7:00am to 11:00am on Saturdays.
*Please note that Township employees are not able to assist in placing items in the drop-off areas, so if you have heavy items to drop off, please bring someone to assist you.
The duties of the Public Works Department include:
- Routine maintenance of the Township’s municipal roadways
- Leaf collection in the fall and snow plowing in the winter
- Maintenance of the Township’s storm and sanitary systems
- Maintenance of trees and grass on Township-owned land
- Tree removal permits
- Management of the Township’s solid waste and recycling contract