Police Officer Job Announcement
On August 1, 2021, the Cherry Hill Police Department will begin accepting applications from all qualified individuals who are interested in testing for the position of Police Officer in the Township of Cherry Hill.
Interested applicants, upon reviewing the below listed qualifications, may click on the Module I application link at the bottom of the page to complete and submit the form. Upon submission, you will receive an email containing an Information letter confirming receipt of your application.
Applications may be obtained in person from Police Records during normal business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm, excluding holidays). If you have a hardship and cannot pick up or download the application, contact the Training Unit at (856-432-8758) or email CHPDjobs@cherryhillpolice.com and request an application be sent to you.
All completed applications must be received no later than 12:00pm on Friday, October 1, 2021. Applications received after the October 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm cut off will not be accepted.
The following are the minimum qualifications required for the position of Police Officer in Cherry Hill Township:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and must be hired on or before their 35th birthday
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of New Jersey at time of appointment
- Have a valid unrestricted New Jersey drivers license at time of appointment
- Pass written, physical ability and interview component of the testing process
- Pass medical, psychological examination and drug screen
- Must be a graduate from a senior high school or have had a formal education or training showing attainment of the level represented by graduation from senior high school
- Possess a minimum of sixty (60) college credits from an accredited college at time of appointment
- Pass a background investigation
- Be of good moral character and never convicted of a crime or of any criminal offense involving moral turpitude or dishonesty
Cherry Hill Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer