Fall Photography Show
In-Person Exhibit/Virtual Gallery
Fall Into the Arts will feature a juried in-person photography show at the Croft Farm Arts Center as well as a virtual gallery that will be on display from October 11 - 29, 2021. The virtual gallery will mirror the in-person exhibit and allows for more viewers and potential buyers. Click here for gallery hours.
- $10 non-refundable jury fee, per piece*. Maximum of three (3) submissions per photographer. Click here to pre-register and pay online with Visa or Mastercard.
- There is no theme or subject requirement.
Cash prizes will be awarded to three place winners (1st: $250; 2nd: $150; 3rd: $75) during an evening reception on Thursday, October 14 from 6 - 8 p.m. at the Croft Farm Arts Center. Winners will be notified ahead of time. Artwork will remain on display and for sale through October 29.
- Images may be film or digital capture (camera, phone, tablet) and must have been made within the last 3 years and not previously hung in this exhibit.
- All prints must be wired for hanging. Prints can be conventionally framed with glass or plastic equivalent. No shadow box or clip frames. Canvas, metal and glass prints may also be submitted as long as they are properly wired. The Arts Board cannot add or adjust wiring. Improperly framed pieces will be rejected.
- Images may contain elements that were not in the scene when the shutter was snapped. All such elements, however, must be the original work of the submitting photographer (e.g. not taken from stock photos).
- Plain white, unsigned, untitled mats and plain black frames are recommended but not required. No decorative accessories on or within the frames.
- Maximum framed size is 36" x 36." Weight not to exceed 30 lbs. Pieces that are larger and heavier than these dimensions/weight will be rejected.
- Identification cards must be affixed to the back of each piece at top left or right corner. For more information, click here.
- This is a juried exhibit, NOT all work submitted will be hung. No refunds will be given for unselected pieces or failure to drop off artwork during receiving times.
- You may list your photographs for sale; no commission applies. The Arts Board/Recreation Department will place potential buyers in contact with photographers or direct them to the online gallery.
Monday, October 4: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday, October 5: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday, October 6: 1 - 7 p.m.
Online pre-registration payment recommended.
Croft Farm Arts Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Photographers will be notified of results by email along with days and times to pick-up selected/unselected art.
*Money collected from entries into Fall Into the Arts and Art Blooms is used to provide a scholarship to a Cherry Hill High School East and West student in the art, music or theater fields.