- 7 p.m.
- Every first Monday of the month (date changes might happen based on volunteer schedules but that calendars will be updated and changed as necessary). There will be no meeting in July.
- All meetings are free and open to the public. Please be advised that due to the pandemic, all CHEB meetings will be held virtually via Zoom until further notice. Please contact CHEB Township Liaison Megan Brown at email@example.com for login information.
View a list of current members (PDF).
Serving on the Environmental Board
The Cherry Hill Environmental Board (CHEB) is dedicated to protecting and improving the natural environment for all Cherry Hill residents. New members and volunteers who want to actively assist CHEB with its natural resource improvement mission are always welcome. Interested residents should contact Megan Brown in the Recreation Department by calling 856-488-7868.
- Improve, preserve and encourage the use and appreciation of the natural environment in Cherry Hill Township.
- Provide advice on environmental matters to the Mayor and Council.
- Proactively promote environmental enhancement activities.
- Serve as an environmental resource to the residents of the township.
- Conduct activities and programs to enhance the quality of the natural environment of Cherry Hill.
- Cherry Hill Trails
- How you can improve the environment
- Open space
- Do you need community service? (PDF)
- Cherry Valley Trails Pollinator Meadow (PDF)
- Cherry Valley Trails Pollinator Garden (PDF)
- Permitted Species for Tree Replanting (PDF)