Create a Service Request

CHIP Cherry Hill Information Portal

Initiate a Service Request

Specific Items you can ReportService Request Shadow ii

  • Report a Dangerous Playground Condition
  • Report a Fallen Tree
  • Report a Hazardous Tree
  • Report High Grass
  • Report a Home Maintenance Violation
  • Report a Pothole
  • Report a Sewer Issue
  • Report a Dangerous Sidewalk Condition
  • Report a Trash a Recycling Issue
  • Report a Zoning Issue

If your request is not listed above, utilize our Citizen Request Tracker.

This site is not monitored 24 hours a day. To report a crime or suspicious activity, to file a police report, or to request a police response, please call our non-emergency line at (856) 665-1200. For emergencies, call 9-1-1.